Aspire Lyfe Ministries was created to empower & connect Women; cultivating lyfe long relationships and promoting every day “lyfe” experiences.
Bianca Lynnette, Author of “Speak Lyfe: 31 Days to a New You!” founded Aspire Lyfe Ministries in August 2016. Aspire Lyfe is a place where women can come together and be transparent; allowing them to share their lyfe stories without being judged and to be empowered to turn lyfe’s pitfalls into purpose.
Recognizing the lack in everyday relationships/connections with women, Bianca felt led to create a platform where women can not only speak their truth, but where they can find confidence in connecting with someone they can consider an accountability partner.
Our main mission is to connect and do lyfe on an every day basis; that includes and is not limited to:
- Calling to follow up with your accountability partner
- Scheduling hang out time with your accountability partner
- Reporting any needs that exceed your ability (i.e. the need for food, shelter, resources etc.) to our Resource Department for further assistance
- Simply enjoying and embracing lyfe together
- Tackling mental illness and staying connected to avoid isolation/depression